Imagen What are the steps for creating a consistent backup strategy to safeguard my edited images? – The Dark Room – Imagen Community

What are the steps for creating a consistent backup strategy to safeguard my edited images?

Asked 8 months ago

Hello there, I've been diligent about editing and organizing my images, but I've become increasingly worried about potential data loss or accidents that could put all my hard work at risk. Can anyone share the essential steps for creating a consistent backup strategy to safeguard my edited images? I want to ensure that my precious photos are protected and easily recoverable in case of any mishaps. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Imagen Staff

Imagen Staff

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Finding a consistent backup strategy that safeguards your photos is a good idea to help alleviate any worries about data loss. You can make use of the Imagen Cloud [Beta], which streamlines how you manage and organize your photos.

Here's why you're going to love Imagen Cloud:

• Background Magic: Upload your project to Imagen, and our background backup process takes care of the rest. Keep culling and editing while we ensure your work is securely stored.
  • Your Backup Vault: With Imagen Cloud, say goodbye to the fear of ever losing your hard work. Your projects are securely stored in the cloud, providing a robust safety net for your work.
  • Saving You Time & Money: Designed specifically with photographers in mind, Imagen Cloud allows you to backup optimized photos. These are high-quality files with the original resolution and metadata that take less time to upload, thanks to a 4:1 reduction in RAW image size. By optimizing your photos, you'll save 4x the cost of storage space.

To find out more about backing up project photos with Imagen Cloud, follow these steps.

Imagen Post-Production Tool

5.0/5(355 reviews)

Arabella Knox

Friday, July 28, 2023

Always keep xmp files alongside RAW files to preserve edit settings. Ensure sufficient storage, like external hard drives, to organize images into folders and prevent loss. Safeguarding your work guarantees peace of mind and easy access to your files whenever needed.

Write an answer...

Cancel

Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?

We use Third party cookies to bring you the best web experience, analyze visitor activity and assist with our marketing efforts.

Privacy Policy