Imagen How can I efficiently manage different versions of edited images while keeping track of adjustments made? – The Dark Room – Imagen Community

How can I efficiently manage different versions of edited images while keeping track of adjustments made?

Asked 9 months ago

Hi all, I often find myself creating different versions of edited images as I explore various artistic styles or experiment with adjustments. However, managing and keeping track of these versions can get quite messy. Any tips or tricks on how to efficiently organize and label different versions of edited images while effectively tracking the adjustments made?Your expertise would be a huge help!

Alani Larson

Friday, July 28, 2023

Create and name presets for easy access. Utilize label colors to distinguish images, aiding organization and efficient workflow management. These techniques enhance your editing process and ensure a more systematic approach to your work.

Write an answer...

Cancel

Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?

We use Third party cookies to bring you the best web experience, analyze visitor activity and assist with our marketing efforts.

Privacy Policy