Workflows with Charmi Patel-PeñaAll episodes
We speak with wedding photographer, Charmi Pena about the workflows in her photography business.
Charmi Patel-Peña is a wedding photographer based in New Jersey. Living with her husband Patrick and two kids. The weddings Charmi photographs are paced quickly and are full of organized chaos – just like her mind, but they also force her to slow down.
As a fan of power tools, she likes to do home improvements in her spare time. She is also a big fan of her mom’s pani puri and recommends everyone finds a place to try this traditional Indian street food snack.
Charmi is the first Asian American, female, photographer to be sponsored by a leading camera manufacturer – Nikon. She is also one of the newest Talents here at Imagen, offering her incredible editing style for anyone to try.
Discussed in this episode
- How to Get the Perfect Lighting
- How Cutting Down the Number of Weddings You Shoot Can Actually Improve Your Business
- The Benefits of Editing on the Same Day as Shooting
- The Benefits of Same Day Calling
- Outsourcing Your Album Design
- Wedding Photography Delivery Schedule
- Post-Wedding Client Delivery and Follow-Up
- Wedding Photography Workflow for Long Weddings with Multiple Days