Workflows with Neva SullivanAll episodes
In this episode, Scott speaks with wedding photographer, Neva Sullivan, about her photographic and photography business workflows.
Neva Sullivan is an award-winning and nationally published wedding & couples photographer based out of Washington, DC. Over the years, Neva has become known for making my couples feel loved, celebrated, and natural in front of her camera. She believes creating beautiful photos of you and your love should never feel awkward or intimidating and that you deserve a joyful and fun photography experience from start to finish.
Discussed in this episode
- The Benefits of Shooting Film for Professional Photography
- The Benefits of QuickBooks for Photographers
- How to Over-Deliver for Your Clients
- The Power of Deadlines in Photography Sales
- Creating a Seamless Client Experience