Workflows with Sam HurdAll episodes
In this episode, Scott speaks with wedding and portrait photographer, Sam Hurd, about his photographic and photography business workflows.
Sam Hurd is a wedding and portrait photographer based out of the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas.
His style is distinct, as a result of his unrelenting commitment to his craft and complete trust from his clients.
The trust Sam receives drives him to find the perfect balance between creative experimentation and honest documentation.
Sam believes that the rise of artificial intelligence has paved way for entirely new approaches to workflows that are now possible.
He uses multiple AI tools in his workflows and he’s embraced it wholeheartedly which has led to more time and efficiency in his business, and much higher profitability.
Discussed in this episode
- The Benefits of Using an Eye-Tracking Camera
- How to Optimize Your Photography Workflow for Maximum Efficiency
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Lightroom Lens Correction
- The Superhuman email app
- Wedding Photography Turnaround Time and Sense of Value
- How to Remember Everyone’s Name
- Bridal Party and Family Photo Shot List
- Wedding photography tips for large groups
- The Future of AI in Photography
- How Imagen Has Helped One Photographer Stay Ahead of Schedule
- Offering $500 Optional Addon for Two Week Delivery