Workflows with Igor DembaAll episodes
In this episode, Scott speaks with destination wedding photographer, Igor Demba, about his photographic and photography business workflows.
Igor Demba has been in business for over 10 years and truly believes he has the best job in the world.
He was born in Portugal and after living and traveling all over the world, he has picked up bits and pieces of each culture and that inspires him to keep pushing his work creatively.
Recently he has been named a top wedding photographer in the world by Harper’s Bazaar which really excited his mother.
He’s currently based in Peterborough, England, he is married to a wonderful woman named Zion and they have two beautiful daughters.
Discussed in this episode
- Streamlining Business with Automation and Hiring
- The Importance of Editing
- The Benefits of a Portfolio
- Photographers of Inspiration
- The Booking Process
- How to Deliver Images to Clients
- The Future of AI in Photography
- The Benefits of AI for Photographers
- Igor’s Passion for Cooking