Workflows with Will CadenaAll episodes
We speak with photographer, Will Cadena, about his workflows for weddings, fitness, and more.
Will Cadena is a photographer who combines a modern, edgy look with traditional photography. His experience has given him the knowledge of traditional photography and the skills to know when and how to break those traditional rules and deliver a whole new look to his images without retouching.
He has been a member of the PPA and WPPI for many years and has been photographing clothing campaigns, high-profile events, and much more for over a decade in the USA and worldwide.
As Will continues to grow as a photographer, he is also growing as an educator and an influential part of the photography community. He was one of B&H’s featured photographers. He sees “paying it forward” as an important role for more seasoned photographers. He often talks about how he continues to attend workshops because there is always something to learn. For this reason, he truly enjoys and values his opportunities to speak for some amazing companies, in amazing places!
His inspiration comes from all around him, as he loves to travel, dance, learn many styles of hand-to-hand combat, including Systema and Krav Maga, and seek out new adventures all the time.
Discussed in this episode
- Getting the Perfect Exposure
- Meeting Client Expectations
- How to Save Time When Editing Photos
- The Benefits of a Fast and Powerful Strobe System
- After Session Checklist: What to Do to Increase Business
- Building Relationships and Sales
- The Importance of Knowing Your Clientele When Building a Business
- The Benefits of Offering Prints and Wall Art to Competition Clients
- The Benefits of Quick Turnaround Time for Competition Photographers
- Collaborating with other businesses to create opportunities.
- How to Overcome Obstacles as a Photographer
- How to Maintain Professional Relationships with Event Staff
- The Benefits and Quirks of Using New Technology in Photography