Full-time // Intermediate // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We utilize past editing history by each of our Imageners (clients) to create a personalized AI profile, which in turn, enables photographers to optimize their workflow, reduce editing painstaking work, and maintain their unique editing style.
About The Position
We are looking for an Office Administrator to team and help us as a company to revolutionize the world of photographers. The Office Administrator will be the right hand of our HR Manager and take full responsibility of all admin issues from helping the other employees to working with suppliers and vendors, responsibility of our SW inner systems and much more. But most of all have a great spirit and motivation for helping others and be the heart and sole of the office.
- Above all, be the heart and the engine of our office.
- Office management : handling daily routines and deliveries, ordering supplies, ordering office equipment, providing refreshments, happy hours etc.
- Procurement abilities. Control and management of all office expenses including suppliers, budgets’ travel expenses and internal software.
- Suppliers and vendors Management, negotiations, contracts and costs.
- Supporting Imagen team and visitors.
- Assist with ongoing end-of-month needs (travel, expense reports, etc.)
- Supporting HR and recruiting activities administratively.
- Organize and support wellness events and activities.
- 2-3 years of Relevant experience in an administrative position.
- Excellent human relations and service attitude.
- Great written and verbal level of both Hebrew and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software - mandatory.(Powerpoint/ Google sheets/ Google Drive etc.)
- Basic knowledge of accounting - an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills and independent working ability and high organizational skills.
- A full-time position in the office. (Not a Hybrid position)
- Knowledge in graphic design sw - an advantage.