Full-time // Intermediate // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We utilize past editing history by each of our Imageners (clients) to create a personalized AI profile, which in turn, enables photographers to optimize their workflow, reduce editing painstaking work, and maintain their unique editing style.
About The Position
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our product team and revolutionize the world of photographers.
The Product Manager will take full responsibility and ownership of the product life-cycle, from strategic thinking to tactical activities, product discovery, solution definition to delivery.
- Gathering and prioritizing requirements from customers and various stakeholders.
- Continuous discovery with customers and support agents, analyze user data, and continually improve the product.
- Work closely with R&D and Design - write clear and detailed PRDs, create wireframes, define AB tests, develop UI/UX, prioritize backlog and handle development.
- Develop, track, and refine metrics to measure product impact. Identify new levers to help move key metrics.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience leading AI products or software development background - Advantage.
- A track record of designing, building, launching and improving user-facing products.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Customer obsessed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to informally lead and drive discovery and execution with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Knowledge with Adobe Lightroom Classic - Advantage.
- A photographer - Big advantage.