Social Media Video Creator
Full-time // Intermediate // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We utilize past editing history by each of our Imageners (clients) to create a personalized AI profile, which in turn, enables photographers to optimize their workflow, reduce editing painstaking work, and maintain their unique editing style.
About The Position
We're on the lookout for a passionate Video Content Creator to join our growing social media team. You'll be the spearhead of our video content, crafting compelling stories that resonate with our audience across platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Your creative vision will play a crucial role in elevating Imagen's brand, driving subscriber growth, and fostering community engagement.
- Develop and execute a video content strategy that aligns with Imagen's brand voice and audience interests.
- Produce high-quality, engaging video content for social media from conception to completion, including ideation, filming, and editing.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to create engaging tutorials, product highlights, and promotional videos.
- Coordinate with external vendors, including videographers, animators, translators, and voice-over artists, to deliver end-to-end project execution.
- Guide and empower external partners and internal stakeholders, providing direction for their self-production of video content, ensuring alignment with Imagen's brand vision and content strategy for a unified narrative.
- Stay ahead of digital trends, ensuring Imagen's content remains fresh, relevant, and impactful.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a video content creator, preferably in a tech company environment.
- Proven track record of producing engaging video content from start to finish for a diverse range of social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram Reels, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Strong storytelling skills with an ability to translate complex ideas into compelling visual narratives.
- A creative, “out-of-the-box" mindset.
- Proficient with video editing & animation software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom Classic and photography - Advantage.