Senior C++ Software Engineer
Full-time // Senior // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing a disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We use edited photos from each of our users, to create personalized AI profiles and to reduce and eliminate editing efforts. Creating a personalized profile based on user data gives great value to our users and creates many challenges.
With a very strong market validation, a crazy month-over-month growth, and a top-tier VC backing us, we’re looking for the first team members to join our team. It’s an opportunity to be part of something huge and be a leader in a fast-growing company.
About The Position
Joining the client team at Imagen, you will be part of an energetic group of highly talented and passionate engineers!
You’ll write efficient and optimized code for handling RAW image processing, compression, decoding and encoding.
You’ll work closely with our client and server teams to enable new product lines, and improve existing product performance and capabilities.
- Lead the design and development of internal libraries.
- Write efficient, optimized, maintainable code.
- Write tests to check the integrity of your code.
- Collaborate with other teams to enable new capabilities.
- Work with existing open source tools and enable their usage in more platforms, such as with WebAssembly.
- 5+ years of experience in C/C++, working on complex codebases.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university
- Rust experience - Advantage.
- Image Processing experience - Advantage.
- WebAssembly experience - Advantage.
- Reverse Engineering experience - Advantage.
- Experience from a Startup company - Advantage.