Senior Automation Engineer
Full-time // Intermediate // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing a disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We use edited photos from each of our users, to create personalized AI profiles and to reduce and eliminate editing efforts. Creating a personalized profile based on user data gives great value to our users and creates many challenges.
With a very strong market validation, a crazy month-over-month growth, and a top-tier VC backing us, we’re looking for the first team members to join our team. It’s an opportunity to be part of something huge and be a leader in a fast-growing company.
About The Position
Joining the team, you’ll be part of an energetic group of highly talented and passionate engineers!
You’ll write Automated tests for a Web-based product, provide a robust test environment, take part in key technical decisions, and closely work with R&D in defining and assuring our platform’s reliability, scalability, and efficiency.
As the first member of the automation team, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the team as it grows and evolves.
- Building and designing automation end-to-end test infra.
- Build coverage tests for system business logic.
- Build end-to-end tests for comparing and validating AI logic.
- Defining Automation flows s.a. sanity, regression, coverage.
- Build a visual image of system performance and coverage (build times, packages, CPU, etc.).
- 5-8 years of experience designing and building an end-to-end automation infrastructure.
- Experience in building CI/CD process- Must.
- Experience writing Automated tests with Python and PyTest- Must.
- Experience working in Linux and Dockers.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience from a Startup company- Advantage.