Full-time // Intermediate // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We utilize past editing history by each of our Imageners (clients) to create a personalized AI profile, which in turn, enables photographers to optimize their workflow, reduce editing painstaking work, and maintain their unique editing style.
About The Position
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our imagen team.
The Data Analyst must have the ability to strategize, analyze and interpret business data to identify key insights and provide recommendations. The successful candidate should have a proven track record of success in the field of business analytics.
- You will Work with various internal & external datasets to extract insights and deliver actionable recommendations.
- You will Use your set of analytical skills, data mining techniques and statistical tools to identify trends, opportunities and threats that will support our growth.
- You will Communicate your findings to management and work closely with business leaders.
- You will Design, execute and monitor ETL flows via SQL (dbt is our data tool).
- You will Visualize data with dashboards to address key questions for the company’s in-house teams like Marketing, CSM, Growth, and more.
- Curious, loves to solve complex problems with a strong business orientation.
- BA / BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems / Engineering / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics / similar background.
- 2 + years of experience as a Business Analyst / Data Analyst / similar positions, preferably from online B2C companies.
- Strong SQL experience querying large, complex data sets.
- Experience in building BI visualizations and dashboards (Tableau – an advantage).
- Knowledge of Python for data analysis and basic ML (pandas, scikit learn) – an advantage.