Full Stack Engineer
Full-time // Intermediate // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We utilize past editing history by each of our Imageners (users) to create a personalized AI profile, which in turn, enables photographers to optimize their workflow, reduce editing painstaking work, and maintain their unique editing style.
About The Position
Imagen is looking for a Full stack Engineer to join our R&D department and FS Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for a challenging overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications, from designing architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
- You will build client side applications with reusable code and modular components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain user-friendly and responsive web applications using TypeScript and other modern web technologies.
- Previous experience of at least 2-4 years as a full stack engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript is a must.
- Experience with Frontend frameworks of one or more: Vue, React, or Angular.
- Experience with Node.js or Python- an advantage.
- Experience using Electron.js - an advantage.
- Working with NoSQL or SQL databases - an advantage.