Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer
Full-time // Intermediate // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We utilize past editing history by each of our Imageners (clients) to create a personalized AI profile, which in turn, enables photographers to optimize their workflow, reduce editing painstaking work, and maintain their unique editing style.
About The Position
We are looking for a deep learning engineer experienced with computer vision to join our DL algorithms Team.
We are dealing with a variety of tasks such as regression, segmentation, classification and detection while editing millions of images every week for professionals, and holding tens of millions edited images by professionals used as datasets.
- Design, development and bring to production novel, robust and efficient deep learning algorithms in the field of computer vision.
- Create proofs of concept for new products and technology.
- Evaluate and benchmark different algorithms for unique, proprietary datasets.
- Collaborate with team members to define future technology and features.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field from a well known university (M.sc - advantage).
- At least 3 years of industry experience in the development and productization of deep learning algorithms.
- At least 3 years of industry experience using Python and working on major computer vision problems.
- Experience using PyTorch, MxNet, TensorFlow, or similar tools
- Experience with large scale data
- Comfortable within an unexplored territory, independent and self-motivated.