Imagen What are the steps for incorporating client feedback into the editing workflow? – The Dark Room – Imagen Community

What are the steps for incorporating client feedback into the editing workflow?

Asked 9 months ago

Hey fellow photographers! I recently started collaborating with clients on photo projects, and I've received some valuable feedback from them during the editing phase. Now, I'm wondering how to effectively incorporate their suggestions into my editing workflow. Can anyone share their steps or tips for seamlessly integrating client feedback into the editing process? I want to ensure my clients are happy with the final results while staying true to my style. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Manuel Stuart

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Each client perceives images differently based on their unique perspective. Avoid sharing the editing process or seeking their preferences, as it may compromise your style consistency. Present your portfolio to showcase your distinct style, ensuring client alignment. Prior to starting, discuss any specific style preferences to achieve mutual understanding. Be open to minor adjustments while maintaining your artistic identity. Analogously, clients come for your expertise, like trusting a restaurant's chefs for their signature dishes.

Write an answer...

Cancel

Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?