Customer Support Representative
Hourly // Entry-level // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing a disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We use edited photos from each of our users, to create personalized AI profiles and to reduce and eliminate editing efforts. Creating a personalized profile based on user data gives great value to our users and creates many challenges.
With a very strong market validation, a crazy month-over-month growth, and a top-tier VC backing us, we’re looking for the first team members to join our team. It’s an opportunity to be part of something huge and be a leader in a fast-growing company.
About The Position
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Support Representative to join our elite team.
Your mission is to help photographers adapt and succeed with Imagen using Adobe Lightroom Classic and Imagen experience.
If you want to be part of a category building product that will improve the lives of photographers worldwide join us!
- Onboard new customers to Imagen.
- Resolve issues for customers independently and with interface with Product and R&D teams.
- Provide customer feedback internally to the Product and R&D teams.
- Lead product demos.
- Build strong relationships with our customers to understand their needs and ensure their success with Imagen.
- Professional photographer with at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience with Adobe Lightroom Classic - Big Advantage.
- Previous experience with Imagen technology.
- Customer service oriented.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken - Must.
- Experience in either: Spanish/German/French/Japanese language - Big Advantage!
- Available to work 4 hours a day, 3-5 times per week and ability to Work in flexible hours including weekends. (Between 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM PST)