Head of Data
Full-time // Management // Tel Aviv, Israel
Imagen is developing a disruptive technology for the professional photo editing market. We use edited photos from each of our users, to create personalized AI profiles and to reduce and eliminate editing efforts. Creating a personalized profile based on user data gives great value to our users and creates many challenges.
With a very strong market validation, a crazy month-over-month growth, and a top-tier VC backing us, we’re looking for the first team members to join our team. It’s an opportunity to be part of something huge and be a leader in a fast-growing company.
About The Position
The Head of Data is responsible for leading and managing a team of data professionals, developing and implementing a data strategy, and working with cross-functional teams to drive data-driven decision making.
- Develop and execute a data strategy that aligns with business goals.
- Lead a team of data scientists, analysts, and engineers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritize data projects.
- Foster a culture of data literacy and drive business results with data.
- Ensure data quality, security, and compliance.
- 2+ years of experience leading data analysts teams.
- 4+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles.
- Proven track record of handling large datasets and performing quantitative analysis
- Strong experience with SQL and working with analytical databases.
- Experience working with Python for data research- an advantage .
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Experience working with data warehouse tools (Snowflake- big advantage)
- Experience building ETL solutions using data pipeline products.
- Experience with developing ML models – advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.